Tuesday, 30 June 2009

HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT?

First, you should learn the rules and secrets of Chobots world. Be patient, because it takes time. Usually it takes a month to become an agent. But for most active Chobots it can be done in a couple of weeks! Secondly, become a friend of one of our agents and help them, so they recommend you. Also, you need to do something cool like inviting your friends or making a blog or a short real about Chobots. And finally, you should ask a moderator to make you an agent. And of course, you should look nice, lol! :)

That is what it it says but Agents are not going to want to be friends with me if the only reason I want them to be my friend is so I can become an Agent and also when I have seen people ask a mod to make them an Agent they get told not to ask and it lowers there chances and the age thing I think isnt right, maybe in older times it was, but i think it takes a little longer now as there are loads more players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below,thank you!

By :
Free Blog Templates